1. Purpose and scope of collection:
Data to be collected from ankamilk.com mainly includes: email, phone number, user name, log in password, and customer (member) address. This is the information that ankamilk.com requires a member to provide upon registering the service and to allow ankamilk.com to contact and confirm with the customer that registers the service on the website and protects consumer's rights.
During payment transaction on ankamilk.com, we only keep details of the orders already paid by members while information on their bank accounts shall not be stored.
Members are solely responsible for keeping confidential and store all of transactions and services used under their registered names, passwords, and emails. In addition, members are responsible for timely informing ankamilk.com of any illegal use, abuse, or violation of confidentiality, storage of registered third party's name and password in order for reasonable measures to be taken.
2. Scope of using the information:
The Company shall use information provided by members to:
- Provide services to members
- Pay fees upon upgrading members
- Send notices relating to information exchange between members and ankamilk.com
- Prevent any activity intended to invalidate members' accounts or counterfeiting acts
- Contact and resolve any problems with members in case of an emergency
- Not use member's personal information for purpose other than verifying and contacting in relation to any transaction on ankamilk.com
- If so required by laws: the Company shall be responsible to cooperate in providing member's personal information if so required by judicial agencies, including: Inspectorate, court, public security in investigating any violations of law committed by any customer. Otherwise, no one has the right to access any member's personal information.
3. Information storage period:
The member's personal data shall be stored until any request for disposal thereof or so deleted by the member after logging in. In all cases, otherwise, the member's personal information shall be kept confidential on the server of ankamilk.com.
4. Contact of personal information collection and management party:
ANOVA MILK Joint Stock Company
Address: 65 Nguyen Du, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
Phone: 0901 800 789
Hotline: (08) 37 763 763
5. Means and tools for users to access and modify their personal data:
Member shall have the right to check, update, modify, or delete any of his/her personal information by logging in his/her account and modifying personal information or requesting ankamilk.com to do so.
Member shall have the right to send a complaint on information confidentiality and contact the administrator of ankamilk.com in doing so. Upon receiving such a feedback, ankamilk.com shall verify information, and if the feedback is true, in subjection to the degree of violation, ankamilk.com shall take measures in a timely manner
6. Customer's commitment to personal information confidentiality:
Ankamilk.com hereby commits to safeguard absolute confidentiality of each member's personal information on the website in accordance with its personal information confidentiality policy. Each member's information may only be collected and used with the customer's consent except as otherwise provided by law.
Member's personal information shall not be used, transferred, provided, or disclosed to any third party without the member's consent.
In case information server is attacked by hackers which results in loss of member's personal data, ankamilk.com shall be responsible to inform functional agency of the incident for timely action as well as to notify the members.
Absolute confidentiality of member's online transaction details on ankamilk.com, including invoices and accounting documents, shall be maintained
Ankamilk.com administrators shall request members that register / buy membership status to provide full relevant personal details, such as: Full name, contact address, email, identity card number, telephone, account number, payment card number, etc., and take responsibility for the validity of such information. Ankamilk.com administrators shall take no responsibility to resolve any complaint regarding a member's benefits if it deems that the member's personal information as initially provided upon the registration is inaccurate.